How To remove Shortcut Virus from ur USB & PC
#Using CMD To Remove Shortcut Virus
1. In order to remove your shortcut virus with the help of your command prompt system, you need to follow the steps ahead.
2. Open Command Prompt by pressing Windows + R and Enter “CMD” in the box and hit enter.
3. Now enter the following in your Command Prompt
attrib :*.* /d /s -h -r -s
‘Your USB drive letter ‘ must be replaced with your own drive letter. Suppose your flash drive is on Drive F so you must imply the following command
attrib f:*.* /d /s -h -r -s
4. Now wait for some time until CMD finishes the command, once it’s completed successfully the shortcut virus will be removed from your PC.
#Using Software To Remove Shortcut Virus
1. Download UsbFix Software in your computer you can download the software by from here.
2. Install and restart your computer.
3. Connect Your USB Device which contains the shortcut or any other stubborn virus and then Run the Software.
4. Then click on Clean button.
5. After you clicked on Clean button wait until it cleans your shortcut virus from your USB Storage.
6. After the completion Restart your computer again. It’s necessary to restart after the cleaning process because this tool makes some changes in the windows directory, which needs a restart. After that reinsert your USB Device again and you can see there will be no shortcut virus all are gone.