(*TRICK*) HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID PHONE WITH OR WITHOUT COMPUTER – DEC’15
Today I’m going to post something new. Generally we post loot tricks in CoolzTricks but today I’m going to post a tutorial, something which will be very useful in all our tricks.
You guessed it right! Today I will teach you guys how to root your android device with or without PC.
Many of our ricks require root and we have received a lot of requests on ” How to root xyz device? “. So without any further dues let’s jump in to our tutorial.
HOW TO ROOT WITH PC?
1) click here to download Kingo root for windows.
2. Install it on your PC.
3. Open Kingo Root from Desktop.
4. Connect your device to PC with USB debugging enabled.
5. To enable USB debugging follow the below steps:
Go to settings.
Scroll Down and got to About Device.
Scroll Down and tap Build number 7 times.
Congratulations! You have enabled Developer Options.
Press Back and go to Developer Options.
Enable USB Debugging.
Read the warning and click on OK
6. You will see something like this in Kingo Root.
7. Click on ROOT
8. At this time keep a watch on your device. You will see this kind of popup. Tick on “Always allow from this computer” and click OK
9. Your device will reboot a few times during the process.
10. Root Succeeded!
11. You will find SuperUser app in your phone or you could download Root Checker and test if your device has been rooted successfully.
HOW TO ROOT WITHOUT PC?
Many of us don’t have a PC or others don’t have access to it everytime and everywhere. It would be unfair to such people who want to root their android phones. But don’t worry! I will also show how to root even without a PC.
1.download iRoot app
2. Install iRoot. You will have to enable Install from Unknown Sources if prompted.
Note:- Google will never want you to root your device. So you will receive such message. Don’t worry just tick on I understand and click OK.
3. Install the app.
4. Click on Root Now.
5. iRoot will root your device.
6. After a few minutes either the app will Root your device or it will fail.
7. If it fails, then you can try once more or you will have to definitely try the PC method.
8. If it is successful then you will receive this message.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ROOTED YOUR ANDROID DEVICE! IF CAUGHT ANY PROBLEM COMMENT HERE…